Cycling Federation of India in association with Department of Tourism, Govt. of Uttarakhand is organising an MTB event from 6th to 14th May 2015. This eight day race starts at Nainital on the 7th May 2015 and will finish at Mussorie on the 13th May 2015 covering close to 600 Km. This race probably will be the longest MTB race in Asia and will have a prize money of Rs. 15-20 Lakhs depending upon the participation.
This event will have 6 stages, while keeping a day off before the last two legs. It will have a halt at Almora, Gwal dam, Rudra Prayag, New Tihri, Chiryali Sore and finish at Mussorie. The trail for one day will be at Tihri Dam.
- Overall 90 participants from different parts of the Country will be taking part in this event,
- The boarding lodging & local transportation will be provided by the organizers.
- While to and fro train fare will be borne by CFI.(Only for Elite INDIAN riders)
- No entry fee will be charged from the participants.
- The prize money will be for each stage,
- Overall championship and team winners as well.
- This will be a yearly event for which a Memorandum of understanding between the Govt. of Uttarakhand and CFI has been signed. The registration for the event will be limited to 90 participants on the first come basis and will be done at the CFI website.
Note : Kind attention to the riders participating in the event- A valid rider licence is required for the participation in the said MTB event . For the preparation of riders licence , you are requested to deposit Rs. 300 in the Axis Bank of the Federation’s account latest by 25th April 2015 and you will be provided the licence at Nanital on the 05th May 2015. Please click to the given link to download the licence form (Rider Licence form2015) and duly filled form to be submitted to the Federation along with the scanned copy of the receipt be mailed to the Federation and the licence will be prepared only after the receipt of the deposit amount on firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details :
|Date of Birth|
The details of the Bank Account of Federation are as follows :
|Name of Account- Cycling Federation of India|
|Bank Name – Axis Bank|
|Account No – 007010100749732|
Registrations open from 24th March 2015.