37th Senior & 24th Junior Asian Track Cycling Championship and 6th Asian Para Track Cycling Championship, New Delhi
New Delhi will host the 37th Senior and 24th Junior Asian Track Cycling Championships, which is scheduled from 06 to 10 Feb 2017. 6th Asian Para Track Cycling Championship also will be held during this championship.
- Event: 37th Senior, 24th Junior & Para Asian Track Cycling Championship 2017, New Delhi
- Venues: Indoor Cycling Velodrome, New Delhi.
Track – 250 meters Indoor Wooden track (UCI Homologated)
3. Organizer: Cycling Federation of India
12, Pandit Pant Marg
Near Gol Daak Khana,
New Delhi – 110001
Tel: +91 11 23753528
Fax: +91 11 23753529
4. Opening and Closing Ceremonies: All participating teams (riders and officials) are compulsory to attend both the Opening and Closing Ceremonies. All teams are required to bring along two country flags to be handed over to the organizer during the managers meeting along with their National anthem either on CD or in a pen drive.
- Accommodation & Meals: The participating teams and their support staff responsible for the expenses of accommodation and meals for their team members $80 US Dollars per day per person (rooms on double sharing basis). If any team require single room, the federation MUST inform the organizer 10 days in advance. The expenses for single room is $100 US Dollars per day per person. Single rooms are limited so teams are to book their requirements in advance, the rooms will be booked on first come first serve basis. Airport to Hotel is appx. 35 Km. Hotel to velodrome is 10 km.
All the teams are to pay the Accommodation and full board money in USD upon their arrival at the hotel.
Official hotel for teams will be Hotel Leela Ambience, New Delhi
6. Transportation: Teams will be provided free transportation from the airport to the designated hotel. Only one pick up and drop will be provided to each team, any teams require additional transport facility to airport and back will be charged extra. All teams must intimate their arrival 5 days in advance to arrange their pickup from airport.
Regular shuttle service from hotel to velodrome and back will be provided. Shuttle Bus timings will be displayed at the Hotel and velodrome.
|Event||Men by Number||Women by Number|
|1 Km. Time Trial||2||2||1||1|
|500 Mtr. Time Trial||2||2||1||1|
|Team Sprint||Men Mixed||5||3|
|Team Sprint||Women Mixed||4||2|
|1km Time Trial||MB (Tandom)||2||1|
|1km time trial||WB (Tandom)||2||1|
|1km time trial||MC 1-5||2||1|
|500mtr time trial||WC 1-5||2||1|
|4 km Ind. Pursuit||MB (Tandom)||2||1|
|3km Ind Pursuit||WB (Tandom)||2||1|
|4km Ind Pursuit||MC 4-5||2||1|
|3km Ind Pursuit||MC 1-3||2||1|
|3km Ind Pursuit||WC 1-5||2||1|
Note : All the events will be held as per the latest UCI Rules amendments as on 14 Oct 2016.
Last date for confirmation of riders by number is 15th Nov. 2016
Last date for confirmation of riders and support staff by name is 20th Dec. 2016
Rider’s confirmation and jersey check will be held on 5th Feb. 2017 at 1000 Hrs. at Official Hotel.
Team Manager’s meeting will be held on 5th Feb. 2017 at 1600 Hrs. at Cycling Velodrome.
9. Contact Information
For any enquiry, please contact:-
|Mr. VN Singh, Asst. Secretary,Cycling Federation of IndiaMob. No. +91 9810591564||Mr. Onkar Singh, Secretary General, Cycling Federation of India –Mob. No. +91 9871 819388|
|Cycling Federation of India12, Pandit Pant Marg, Near Gol Daak Khana,New Delhi – 110001, tel Ph. +91 11 23753528, Fax – +91 11 23753529Email: email@example.com|
For VISA assistance and invitation letter from the Cycling Federation of India, the teams may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other information:-
Time difference : GMT +5.5Hrs.
Climate during Feb. : Winter Weather 12o C to 25o C
Voltage : 230 volts, 3 pin round plug
Currency : INR (Indian Rupees, 1USD = 67 INR) Appx.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED IN INDIA.